The Hong Kong General Chamber of Young Entrepreneurs (HKGCYE) has been founded by a group of young, enthusiastic, successful city entrepreneurs who have been supported by the Youth Business Hong Kong (YBHK) programme.
The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups (HKFYG) received accreditation in 2005 from Youth Business International to establish Youth Business Hong Kong (YBHK) and has now become the founding sponsor of The Hong Kong General Chamber of Young Entrepreneurs (HKGCYE).
Youth Business Hong Kong (YBHK) has helped over 300 entrepreneurs to set up over 150 businesses.
We believe that a thriving young entrepreneur community will generate a more dynamic economy and provide greater employment opportunities in the city.
The Hong Kong General Chamber of Young Entrepreneurs(HKGCYE) is a non-profit organization incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Ordinance in 2015.
Its major objectives are to:
• Create a stronger community of entrepreneurs aged 18 to 45 in all industries
• Establish a platform to gather and share youth entrepreneurial spirit
• Promote entrepreneurial culture among Hong Kong young people
• Garner greater support and acknowledgement for entrepreneurship from society
• Stimulate business networking and opportunities
• Foster continuous learning through meetings with prominent business leaders
• Connect young entrepreneurs in Hong Kong, the Greater China region and overseas for enhanced sharing of ideas and learning about entrepreneurship
• Build synergy at regular events and meetings
• Increase awareness of the rights and needs of young entrepreneurs
• Provide support and assistance to young entrepreneurs
• Applicants must be a permanent residents of the HKSAR aged 18 to 45.
• Application can be made for either individual or institutional membership.
• Applicants must have started, owned and been involved in the operation of an active business within the last 2 years for a period of no less than 6 months.
• Businesses must be registered in the HKSAR and have acquired all necessary permits and licenses for business activities.
• Applicants will be required to undergo a HKGCYE qualification review.